31 December 2008

Happy 2009

I would like to wish all the viewers of this blog a happy 2009!!

Wait for 2009, it seems to be a great year to come!
Two Cds already recorded without mentioning the three different instructional lessons I will record in the USA in january.
Angra is making the last decisions to get back together in April.
Therefore, there are lots of thing for the next year.
I hope everyone is full of projects and wishes, because that’s what cheer us up and make life richer.
Kisses and hugs,
KL

2 comments:

Admin Semolorock : said...

Great news man!! We love you Kiko, can't wait to hear all your new projects this year
Happy new year and Good Bless
if you have time please do visit our blog at http://semolorock.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kiko!
I'm very happy to hear your good news :)
I really like your solo projects and I've been waiting for you to come play in Japan.
Please come to Japan this year.

I hope you have a great 2009!

Hiromi

myspace.com/hirominoma